Charming Renovated Stone Schoolhouse
This stone home has been carefully updated to preserve the charm and character of its history, while ensuring the comfort and convenience of modern standards. Truly a one of a kind home, it optimizes space with two loft style bedrooms, an open concept kitchen, dining, and living room complete with wood stove, luxurious 4 pc bath with soaker tub and bright and spacious den that could be used for office/playroom/3rd bedroom. A main floor laundry area and plenty of storage space complete the picture.
On one of the prettiest roads in Puslinch, this 1-acre paradise offers a quiet and private lot surrounded by nature, beautiful saltwater pool and patio area, fully fenced yard, play structure and a front porch made for tranquil moments. You won't need to book a cottage when you live here - the pool area is perfect for summer days of fun and relaxing on the front porch for BBQs. The perfect space for family fun and entertaining.
Located just minutes from shopping and amenities this property is miles out of the ordinary. Enjoy the privacy, nature and a quieter life without missing out on the convenience the city! Access to the 401 and Hwy 6 are just minutes away.
The Township of Puslinch is a family friendly rural community offering restaurants, trails, shopping and schools. The vibrant community centre boasts a library, tennis, soccer and baseball fields and an ice rink. The Aberfoyle Farmer's Market is a must see!
- Fully fenced yard
- Covered wooden porch with timber frame accents overlooking pool
- Inground saltwater pool with stone waterfall
- Beautifully landscaped rolling gardens
- Detached 1 car garage + storage loft
- Kid's playground
- Additional large storage shed
|Property dimensions||297.83 x 147.84|
|Exterior finish||Stone | Wood|
- Open concept kitchen/dining/living is perfect for entertaining large groups
- Cozy seating by the wood burning fireplace promotes great conversation
- Dark wood cabinets, stainless appliances, and a massive peninsula completes the large, yet inviting space
|Kitchen||9'3" x 14'3"||Dining Room||12'7" x 10'9"|
- A true soaker tub
- Separate glass and tile shower
- Large vanity full of storage
- Bright and clean
|Bedroom||12'6" x 9'5"||Bedroom||10'1" x 12'3"|
Loft-style Living in the Country
- Open concept living with high ceilings
- Spectacular original wood beams encase the cathedral ceiling
- Industrial style lighting serves as the perfect fusion between the old and new features of the home
|Living Room||21'11" x 12'0"||Den||16'10" x 9'10"|
|Property Taxes||$4,730 (2018)|
|Interior sq ft||1400 sq ft|
|Heat / Cool||No|
|Heat Source||Electric | Fireplace|
Education & Distances
|U of G||17.4 km|
Covering an enormous area of agricultural, residential and protected lands, there really is nothing quite like a long, scenic drive through the beautiful rolling landscape of The Township of Puslinch. From it’s humble beginnings in the mid 19th century as a series of tiny and loosely connected villages, the ...