TRILLIUMWEST Realtors® are truly committed professionals
They are not just people who carry a real estate licence. TrilliumWest provides ALL of our agents with the ideal conditions to succeed, including an open and connected work environment, state-of-the-art, web-based communications and marketing tools, and the ongoing training they require to use them. This enables them to achieve the ultimate in success in real estate sales.
All of this is supported by a set of corporate core values and guiding principles that provides a pathway for all of our representatives to follow. As a result, your TrilliumWest Realtor® is a different breed and a true real estate professional.
"We wanted to create a company that not only embraced change in our industry, but was the leading edge of that change."
Although TrilliumWest was officially born in 2014 as a licensed real estate brokerage in Ontario, the concept had been incubating for some time. It is the result of a decade’s worth of experience, reasoned thought, and planning. Too often we had witnessed the seemingly care-free attitude towards the responsibilities of assisting clients through the complexities of a real estate transaction. Engaging the right people as our representatives seemed critically important to us. Equally often, we had wondered why the traditional brokerage-sales representative relationship wasn’t more of a partnership. We were not going to sit back and watch as the public began to lose patience with our industry. Change was imminent, and we were determined to be the face of that change.
The solution, as we saw it, was to start with the right professionals and design a brokerage partnership model that provides the work environment and tools to motivate them and maximize their effectiveness and efficiency. This is TrilliumWest.
The TrilliiumWest brand stands for much more than selling homes. It is built on a set of core values that are inarguable, and should never be compromised. A passion for our industry and a shared love of providing the best possible experiences for our clients pushed us to create a company that our sales representatives can be truly proud to work for, and our clients would respect and, indeed, could never imagine trading in real estate without.
Our sales representatives and support staff are with us because they want to do more. They are passionate about their careers and truly enjoy helping their clients realize their dreams. From buyers to sellers, from investors to builders, we have carefully crafted strategies and procedures to serve you, the client, in the very best way we can. We know you will love the experience of working with the dedicated professionals at TrilliumWest.
"Leading the change of mind-set in our industry."
Real estate, as we know it, is a paper-based business. As an industry we are slowly making the transition to digital document preparation, transfer and record keeping. As this transformation progresses, TrilliumWest is committed to running the most environmentally friendly brokerage possible. Our sales representatives and support staff do their very best to minimize our company footprint. Our environmental philosophy and policy is to do what-we-can, where-we-can to make the smartest choices possible.
Below are some examples of how we are attempting to minimize the impact of our real estate brokerage:
- All of our in-house printed offers and transaction-based documentation is printed on Step-Forward™ wheat straw paper
- Our colour feature sheets are printed on Step-Forward™ wheat straw professional-grade paper
- Our office uses all LED low-voltage lighting, inside and out, reducing our energy consumption up to 85%
- All of our business machines and office computers are Energy Star® compliant
- Our to go coffee cups are 100% recyclable
- All of our coffee is 100% fair-trade
- We have our own indoor office gardens and planter boxes to help provide oxygen, reduce pollutants, increase productivity, and reduce sound
- We clean our office space only with chemical-free Norwex® cleaning products and supplies
- We run an efficient open-concept work environment, limiting the number of closed doors and reducing the strain on our HVAC system
- Our office is completely controlled by a Nest thermostat, reducing our energy consumption by up to 50%
- Our HVAC system is comprised of all high-efficiency mechanicals
- Full digital archival system for our document storage
- We ask the question: why use 10,000 square feet of office space when a well-designed footprint-reduced space does the job even better?
At TrilliumWest we foster a culture that constantly reinforces a set of company core values. It ensures our people are always working at their very best.
We're pretty proud of them, so here they are:
- Accomplishing more for our clients by fostering a spirit of collaboration between all of our Realtors® and employees
- Committing to open discussion, honesty and integrity
- Expecting our sales representatives to be fully dedicated to a career as a real estate professional
- Always put in the required work to get the job done right
Be On It
- Enhancing the client experience through the continued education and development of our Realtors®
- Acknowledging that our primary responsibilities are to our clients
- Maintaining an open willingness to listen and consider the viewpoints of others
We work carefully to reinforce a collective mindset across our company. Our Realors®, Brokers, marketing team and office staff all work together to achieve the ultimate results for you - our client. We call them our Guiding Principles.
We're pretty proud of these also, and here they are:
Educate the Client
- Sharing time and information with our clients to ensure that decisions are made with confidence and the best possible results are achieved
Pay Attention to Detail
- Understanding that a focus on the smallest details makes all of the difference
Master the Specialties
- Enabling our Realtors® to become the leading experts in their individual niche fields
- Advancing the brokerage concept to optimize the effectiveness and efficiency of our sales representatives and staff
- Taking advantage of information technology advances to serve our clients at the highest level
Be a Responsible Citizen
- Making smarter choices to further the role of our Realtors® in our community