Well, it’s really not about me… it’s about you. BUT, if you do want to know a little bit about why I may be the best Realtor for you…
I was born and raised in Kitchener-Waterloo – it’s the place I know and love. I couldn’t ever imagine living anywhere else… well, until recently, when my family made the ”big move” to St. Agatha (right down the street). KW has always been my home, the place where I’ve built my family and my life. I want to help others do the same – whatever that may look like for you.
My experience spans over 25+ years as a sales and marketing professional across various industries. I’m proud of a successful 16-year career working with two of KW’s largest insurance companies, a couple of years as an award-winning headhunter and of all the other places I’ve been in between. Leading teams, projects, and million-dollar events has given me the opportunity and pleasure of working and building effective relationships with diverse groups of people at all levels under all types of situations. I know people, I appreciate people, and I respect and value the differences in people.
Knowing how to market a product or target a perfect buyer is just part of it, it’s really my passion for customer service excellence and the excitement and satisfaction of making that perfect match that has led me to real estate. Becoming a realtor is something that I have always wanted to do and my whole career has led to this… it’s time to take my years of knowledge and expertise and use it for the benefit of my clients here at TrilliumWest.
It’s so simple. The words I live by and work by literally go back to what I was taught as a child…
The Golden Rule: Treat others how you want to be treated…
For me it is with respect, honesty, appreciation, authenticity, kindness, and definitely as a high-priority!
Plain and simple - I listen and I care. I definitely understand the impact of buying and selling a home, and I will work hard to get the job done in the most enjoyable and best possible way. I’ll be there when you need me and I will give you advice and guidance every step of the way (as little or as much as you need/want it).
I want to be your Realtor – to sell your house as you begin the next chapter of your life or to be the person you trust to find your for now or your forever home. We’re in this together.
My focus on Uniqueness
- I want to be a different type of Realtor - one that tailors my service and my process to you and your unique needs. A realtor that always does the right thing for my clients, never with my own best interest in mind.
- Today’s family comes in all shapes and sizes and no matter what your family looks like, I am committed to understanding your unique needs. I want to know what home looks like to you and then I promise to do everything I can to find you that perfect home or to sell that home where you’ve built so many memories.
Strong work ethic and values
- I attribute a great deal of my success to an incredibly strong work ethic and sense of pride of ownership in not only getting a task done – but getting it done well, in the best possible way.
- My name and reputation is my brand – who we are, how we treat people and how we make them feel is the foundation of success… not just in real estate, but in life. This is a key driver for me. I believe in doing the right thing, being honest and sincere and always working with my client’s best interest in mind – not my own.
- I believe great things happen for those who are committed and work hard. I’m a do-er, I don’t wait for things to happen; I make them happen.
Genuine excitement and passion
- I am a Realtor® because I love it – not because it’s my job – and it shows. I am motivated by a job well done and by client satisfaction. It’s what gets me out of bed in the morning. One of my biggest pet peeves? Poor customer service! If you don’t love what you are doing… WHY are you doing it? I care about providing you with the best possible experience - if you’re not happy, I’m not happy.
- I thrive on the hunt – for the perfect house or the perfect buyer… and savour the victory of making that perfect match and impacting lives.
- I like people (but it’s really true!) I know everyone says this, but I mean it. I enjoy talking to people and getting to know them… understanding what makes them tick. I build positive relationships and typically like everyone - even those who are a little harder to like (oh, you know who you are).
Her energy, enthusiasm and professionalism made our home buying adventure both enjoyable and stress-free.Kate-Lynn Goods
She had a great strategy; we received 11 bully offers and it sold within 24 hours....for well above asking price.Kelly Goods
I would highly recommend Tracey, as she is passionate about helping people find the home that the seek!Jessica Sperling
Tracey went above and beyond expectations with the sale of Steve's house. She provided priceless information and ensured he was well informed and comfortable with his decisions.Valerie M