A True Rural Oasis
This place is truly one-in-a-million! A custom designed home layout allows for gorgeous and peaceful views. The centre of the home is a massive skylit atrium with all rooms accessible from there. The grounds: Acres of pond, walking trails, basketball and half-court tennis/volley-ball court, a freshwater stream, island with gazebo, two bridges, plenty of fish, paddle boat, canoe or swim! and when the winter arrives, skating, ice-fishing, and access to snowmobile trails, plus you have your own private toboggan hill! which doubles as the perfect point to enjoy summer sunsets. A place to visit, to wander, to get lost, and to re-charge. Welcome to 124212 Southgate Rd. 12 - your personal, private retreat.
One of a Kind
- Shows like a country club
- Perfect for a personal retreat or perhaps a place to run a retreat/studio/religious center
- Designed for easy maintenance
|Property dimensions||725 x 725|
|Exterior finish||Board & Batten|
Rooms with a view
- Kitchen was designed for two "chef's" to share
- Overlook unique views of pond and grounds.
- Indoor and outdoor dining space easily accessed from kitchen
|Kitchen||8'8" x 15'0"||Dinette||8'0" x 10'0"|
The more the merrier
- Could easily be 6 Bedrooms+
- Two main floor bedrooms with en-suites.
- All rooms enjoy unique and beautiful views.
- Lots of bedrooms for guest or a large family
|Master Bedroom||15'7" x 11'4"||Bedroom||13'0" x 12'0"|
|Bedroom||13'8" x 10'9"||Bedroom||12'4" x 10'9"|
|Bedroom||15'6" x 10'9"||Bathrooms||3-pc, 3-pc, 4-pc, 4-pc, 5-pc|
Yes, it does have a skylit atrium:)
- No shortage of light, space, and gorgeous views
- Living room with wood stove
- A sun room that you will never want to leave!
- An atrium your plants will love or that could be used to hold classes? events? Lessons? We have the space, you bring the imagination.
|Great Room||46'0" x 25'0"||Living/Dining Room||25'0" x 15'0"|
|Sunroom||9'6" x 10'10"||Office||8'0" x 10'9"|
|Property Taxes||$7,833 (2016)|
|Interior sq ft||3510 sq ft|
|Heat / Cool||Forced Air | Radiant|
|Heat Source||Geo-Thermal | Wood|
Education & Distances
|Primary||Egremont Community School|
|U of G||N/A|
|Grocery||Foodland (15.2 km)|
|No Frills (14.7 km)|
|Hwy 6 Access||4.4 km|
Outside of Guelph
The neighbourhood for this property is outside of the Guelph area. For more information on Guelph neighbourhoods please visit