TrilliumWest provides a unique capability, as the regional agency dedicated to developing and growing sales partnerships with builders.
TrilliumWest was founded by a group of highly trained and successful professionals with decades of new home sales and marketing experience. Our innovative team of new home sales specialists have assisted in creating strategies for low-rise communities, condominium projects, investment-based complexes, custom home construction and luxury high rise buildings.
Whether your group is looking for the best possible sales solution, or an entire sales and marketing strategy, we can help. TrilliumWest has established affiliations with creative agencies, design firms, decor centres and even property management firms to keep your project in-house and on-track.
We are viewed as an indispensable asset to our builders, not a mere sales entity. The intent is to create a valued relationship that does much more than solve a staffing problem. We become the face of your business on the street - a trusted team member to get your project the best promotion and highest prices possible, and to navigate the complex sales process with efficiency.
Simply put, by engaging in a partnership with TrilliumWest, builders can transform what might have been viewed as a tedious sales expense into an asset that forms an integral part of the project, delivering the best possible sales results.
- Assist you in acquiring the right land for your project, whether it is on or off MLS®, by drawing on our extensive real estate knowledge and experience
- Advise you on planning and zoning requirements, or how to engage city council if required
- Research the market thoroughly to determine the most suitable mix of housing types for your project
- Develop general building specifications and siting plans
- Engage the best and most creative design firms to establish plans, renderings, and marketing materials
- Create a strong price-point strategy for your products
- Assign top brokerage personnel to lead and support the launch
- Implement and manage the social media strategy for the project, an increasingly important component of sales
- Promote the project through TrilliumWest social channels including our Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube & Instagram
- Develop and implement a Realtor® co-op program
- Staff the sales centre with highly experienced, dedicated sales personnel
- Host information events at local venues
- Promote your project through TrilliumWest web channels
- List your homes on the MLS® system
- Update you on sales centre traffic and indicated buyer interest
- Support sales transactions with our qualified brokerage administrators
True local experience
- Decades of experience in new home marketing and sales, on the floor in Guelph and Kitchener
- Continuous market research and data analysis on all local new construction projects
- Strong insight into where the new housing market in the Region is heading
- Staff who work and live in the Region, with firsthand experience with the communities, schools, and amenities that buyers will want to tap
- In-house sales representatives who specialize in particular areas, such as first-time buyers, family homes, seniors housing, investment properties, or luxury homes
- Years of sales success targeting specific demographics
Social & marketing channels
- ‘Liked’, ‘followed’, and ‘watched’ on a daily basis through our social media profiles, to promote your project
- Extensive contact database of interested people, built up over the years, who receive via email our Monthly Market Review and our Quarterly Regional Report, updating them on real estate activity in the entire KW, Cambridge and Guelph region.
- Strong focus on customized web and print media to target potential buyers
Our House is your house, it's really true.
Imagine how much time, energy and money you could save by utilizing our in-office sales centres? In Guelph, TWStore is open 7 days a week with signs directing traffic to our sales floor. In January of 2019, we will open the TWCondoShop in the heart of Downtown Kitchener which will provide a next-level showcase for your project.
Now, this is how you bring your next project to the street.
A full-service design team built right in.
Over the years we noticed a big disconnect for builders out there, no one was connecting the dots between sales, promotion and marketing. Hire one company for marketing, another for promotion and then hand off the baton to a sales entity and hope it all comes together. It all seemed like a lot of unnecessary detachment to us. Enter TWArtDept.
Our full-service design team, social media co-ordinators and web gurus are here to help you get your message right and get it out to the right audience. We went out and talked to the best group of industry marketing minds possible and brought them all under one roof, Talk to us and let’s make sure those dots stayed connected.
Get the Guide
The complete Builder Program guide in one super-handy .pdf for you.
Download the Guide
TW Plain Language Forms
All those complicated real estate forms detailed out in simple to understand terms. In a world of e-signatures and short-timelines, this is our ultimate forms resource.
Download the Guide